In order to protect our works of art and to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience, we ask you to please observe the following guidelines:
- Do not touch works of art.
- Keep a safe distance. Stand at least 18 inches from objects on display.
- Do not carry children on your shoulders or place children on ledges. Strollers are available in the Coatroom.
- No food or beverages are permitted outside the Café.
- The Museum is a smoke-free environment.
- Bags over 11 x 15 inches, packages, umbrellas, and backpacks must be checked. Self-check lockers are available.
- Cell phones are prohibited in the Museum's galleries except for exhibitions with cell phone tours. Visitors may use their cell phones in the Great Hall, Coatroom, or in the Café.