Director's Circle members are a vital resource to the museum.
Director's Circle members care deeply about the museum, its mission, and the arts, and look for meaningful ways to maximize their influence. As one of the premier levels of membership, members believe strongly in the positive role the arts have in our society, and have a vested interest in the museum's success. Director's Circle members take pride in their active commitment, and rightfully so—they are a critical part of the PMA and its mission.
- Special membership cards for two adults, with additional cards for all family members under 18; additionally, guests of Director’s Circle members receive free admission when visiting the PMA
- Invitations to at least three evening exhibition previews
- Invitations to attend two fantastic annual events: The Trustees’ Dinner and the Director’s Circle Party
- Discount of 10% in the PMA Store and PMA Café by Aurora Provisions
- Reciprocal admissions benefits at 41 art museums across the country
$2,500 level: All the benefits of the $1,500 level, plus:
- Listing on the first floor gallery wall as an exhibition sponsor for the year of membership
- Personally guided tours of the PMA for Director’s Circle members and guests, when scheduled in advance
- A 25% discount on one rental of PMA facilities (restrictions apply)
$5,000 level: All the benefits of the $2,500 level, plus:
- Invitation to dinner with the Director following one of the private exhibition previews
- Invitation to one 1882 Circle annual trip
You may join the Director's Circle online. If you have questions about the Director’s Circle or your membership, please call Will Cary, Director of Annual Giving, at (207) 699-4909.