Director’s Circle members are instrumental in strengthening all areas of the museum, including its unique collection, outstanding special exhibitions, educational, and public programming. Members are deeply committed to the success of the PMA and their vision and philanthropy continue to advance arts and culture in our community. Members of this leadership circle receive exclusive access: preview parties with the Director, curator-led tours, cultural excursions organized by the PMA, and invitations to annual celebrations, such as the Summer Lawn Party and Holiday Open House.
2017 Director's Circle Events
Download the 2017 Director's Circle brochure here.
Director's Circle Member
$1,500 — $2,499
Join or Renew Here.
- Special membership cards for two adults
- Free admission for all guests of Director’s Circle members during each visit to the PMA
- Free admission to Sunday matinee PMA Films (maximum two tickets per membership per visit)
- new! Ability to purchase discounted guest passes to present as gifts to family and friends
- Invitations to Evening Previews and Opening Receptions with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director celebrating major exhibitions
- Invitations to exclusive programs featuring artists, curators, and the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director
- Invitations to attend the annual Summer Lawn Party and the Holiday Open House
- new! Invitations to intimate curator-led tours of select exhibitions
- Opportunity to participate in the PMA’s travel program with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director and PMA curators
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 70 art museums in North America
- One complimentary Individual level gift membership ($60 value)
- Complimentary event parking during select Director’s Circle events
- new! Complimentary VIP passes and opportunity for special tours to select art fairs, such as the AIPAD Photography Show, Art Basel Miami Beach, Art Frieze New York, and Expo Chicago
- 10% discount in the PMA Store and the PMA Café by Aurora Provisions and additional discounts during Double Discount Days and Member Appreciation Days
Director's Circle Fellow
$2,500 — $4,999
Join or Renew Here.
All the benefits of the Director's Circle Member level, plus:
- new! One pair of complimentary tickets to tour the Winslow Homer Studio (advance reservations are required and are based on availability)
- new! Invitation to one VIP Dinner with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director following an Evening Preview and Opening Reception for a major exhibition
- Listing on the Donor Wall in the Selma Wolf Black Great Hall
- Opportunity to arrange a special tour of the PMA collection or special exhibition for up to ten guests led by a curator or docent*
- 25% discount on one facility rental
Director's Circle Sponsor
$5,000 — $9,999
Join or Renew Here.
All the benefits of the Director's Circle Fellow level, plus:
- new! Opportunity to schedule an appointment in the Peggy L. Osher Art Study and Collection Committee Conference Room with a PMA curator to view your favorite artwork*
- Curatorial consultation on the care and maintenance of your own art collection
- Invitations to VIP Dinners with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director following Evening Previews and Opening Receptions celebrating major exhibitions
1882 Circle and President's Circle comprises donors who contribute $10,000 or more to the museum's annual operating budget. Members of these groups are leaders in the PMA family and enjoy opportunities for special programs in addition to unique access to the collection and staff.
$10,000-$24,999 ($9,402 tax-deductible)
All benefits offered at the Director’s Circle Sponsor level, plus:
- new! Opportunity to arrange a special docent-led tour of the Winslow Homer Studio for up to 10 guests*
- Invitation to the annual 1882 Circle, President’s Circle, and Trustees Dinner at the Winslow Homer Studio
- Opportunity to arrange a private tour of the PMA collection or a special exhibition with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director*
- Priority notification regarding the PMA’s travel program
NEW! President's Circle
$25,000 and above ($24,228 tax-deductible)
All benefits offered at the 1882 Circle level, plus:
- Invitations to intimate dinners with the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director featuring artists, visiting scholars, and guest lecturers
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue chosen by the Judy and Leonard Lauder Director
- Special parking privileges during your visit to the PMA*
*Arrangements must be made in advance with the Development Department.
Director's Circle Steering Commitee
Ken Blaschke, Chair
Mary Jo Kolkhorst
Mary Louis Norton
Director's Circle Members
Click here for a list of Director's Circle members as of June 22, 2016.