The 1882 Circle is the pinnacle of museum support.
Named for the year PMA was founded, the 1882 Circle provides its members the utmost influence in shaping the museum's mission and scope. Members of this circle stand alone as models for the arts community, and their steadfast dedication to the museum is unparalleled.
- Private events with the Director and Curators in unique venues to discuss the future of the museum, its collections and exhibitions, and to hear from leading artists, scholars, and museum colleagues.
- Invitation to meet with the curators regarding exhibition planning, and concierge services around private tours and access to the museum’s campus and collections.
- Invitation to travel with PMA staff and 1882 Circle members to museum and arts destinations both nationally and internationally. Recent trips include Monhegan Island, Philadelphia, and Miami, and upcoming trips tentatively include Santa Fe and Barcelona.
- Additional recognition on all PMA special exhibitions and in PMA publications including the Annual Report.
- All Director’s Circle benefits, including complimentary admission for guests, invitations to exhibition openings, private lectures, and curator tours.
For additional information or to join the 1882 Circle, please contact Abegail Baguio, Director of Annual Giving and Membership, at (207) 699-4987.